The market has shifted. Have you? Special guest Tom Ferry shares how Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Loan Originators need to shift to stay relevant.
The “new normal” market requires that we evaluate our current process, systems and sources of business.
We need to ask ourselves questions like:
“Who is our ideal/target customer?”
“Are my referral sources still relevant?”
“What areas of my business process need enhancement”?
“How do I rise above the sea of noise in a crowded market?”
“What’s most important in getting chosen in today’s market?”
Biggest takeaways you don’t want to miss and links mentioned
- How Loan Officers and Agents Need to Prepare for 2019
- Is Zillow Really Trying to Eliminate Agents?
- How to Rise Above the Noise and Stand Out
- The Role of Loan Officer for Agents
- Is Old School Sales & Marketing Dead?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Soft Selling in a Hard World
- Never Split the Difference
- Connect With Tom Ferry Here
By the way, if you’re looking for additional training and support to build your online presence and grow your business, we just our brand new Mortgage MarketingPRO membership which helps you get more Agent referrals, convert more clients and build your online presence.
Want more good stuff? Join our Facebook Group.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share with your colleagues & friends and leave a comment below letting us know what you thought.
Or, you can leave a rating & review for Mortgage Marketing Radio on iTunes. That way, it helps other professionals discover the show.
Subscribe on iTunes (for iPhone)
Subscribe on Stitcher (for Android)