“Are you succeeding because of the market? Or, are you succeeding because of your market-ing?” - Geoff ZimpferClick To Tweet
Welcome to the Mortgage Marketing Radio podcast episode #128. This is another special edition episode for the month of July. We are talking about truth. This podcast is all about giving you the truth on how to properly build your mortgage company, and this episode is no different.
People ask all the time, “What’s the best way to build my mortgage business?” The truth is there is no one way, but some are much better than others. Don’t get suckered into the “easy-button” of online ads, instead invest time and energy in building your referral network with real estate agents in your local market.
Does that statement make you cringe? Then listen in as we provide you with tips and tricks on how to best approach the real estate agents in your area to start building relationships!“You’ll never replace the power of face-to-face to build relationships.” Geoff ZimpferClick To Tweet
In This Episode:
- [00:28] Welcome back to the show! Geoff brings you another special edition episode!
- [03:24] If you like what you hear, come join us in the Facebook community.
- [04:39] There are lots of ways to build your mortgage business, but what’s the best way?
- [07:09] Why building referral partners with real estate agents should be in your business plan.
- [13:19] What is the answer to your biggest challenge in building consistency in your business?
- [15:45] Learn how teaching agent classes changes the face of your business.
- [19:32] Want to know how I know it works? Check out these success stories!
Links and Resources:
- Mastermind Summit 2019
- Mortgage Marketing Radio Podcast Community
- Mortgage Marketing Pro Membership
- The National Association of Realtors
- Edwards Deming
- Influence by Dr. Robert Cialdini
Ready to grow your business in the new year? Check out the new Mortgage MarketingPRO membership which helps you get more Agent referrals, convert more clients and build your online presence.
Want more free content to help you succeed? Join our Facebook Group Here
Subscribe on iTunes (for iPhone)
Subscribe on Stitcher (for Android)